Your Right to Know about Your Personal InformationWith CCPA, you have the right to request information from us about the Personal Information we have collected or processed about you in the past 12 months. This report includes the following information:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information;
- The categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed for a business;
- The categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
You can submit a request to receive your Personal Information report from us by going to the Exercise My Rights page.
Please note that the identity of any person making a request for a Personal Information report must be verifiable. We will not share information about any individual without first verifying the identity of the person making the request and their right to make such request.